
(One of our cats, Sebastian, she's so cute!)
Well today started out interesting with the morning run that included me seeing the hottest dude so far (which doesn't happen enough in PDX I hate to say) since I have been in Portland and an old guy yelling out to me I was pretty, that was so cool of him!!
After some hanging with the roomies and some SERIOUSLY awesome napping, Al and I head over to the gym to kill our Shoulders and Abs. She's a trooper for sticking with me on the workouts we are going to be SO SORE tomorrow, yessssss!!
Tonight's Asskicking:
Shoulders, Abs
Superset #1 (4 sets of 12)
DB Militaries
DB Laterals
Superset #2 (4 set of 12)
Barbell Power Jerks
DB Alt Front Raises
Superset #3 (4 set of 15)
Hanging Knee Raises
Hyperextension Oblique Raises
Superset #4 (4 sets of 15)
Floor Crunches
Hyperextensions
Shoulders, Abs
Superset #1 (4 sets of 12)
DB Militaries
DB Laterals
Superset #2 (4 set of 12)
Barbell Power Jerks
DB Alt Front Raises
Superset #3 (4 set of 15)
Hanging Knee Raises
Hyperextension Oblique Raises
Superset #4 (4 sets of 15)
Floor Crunches
Hyperextensions
Oh ANNNND I painted!! Getting back into art is something I've been putting off for the past ten years, I need to quit that!
Yeah so for dinner last night I made myself a mini quesadilla, I think I will post my recipe:
Quesadilla:
1 Lo Carb Whole Wheat Tortilla
4 oz Chicken Breast chopped
1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese
1 Slice Cabot 75% Less Fat Cheddar Cheese
Fresh Cilantro to Taste
1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced onions
Guacamole:
1/2 Advocado
3 Small Cherry Tomatoes
Garlic Powder to Taste
Chopped Onions to Taste
Fresh Cilantro to Taste
Half fresh Lime
Sea Salt
For the guacamole I start with putting the advocado and tomato and just keep adding the remaining ingredients and mixing in a food processor to taste.
For the quesadilla I first sautee the onions and mushrooms then put to side. Then I spread Laughing Cow cheese on one side of tortilla spray pan with cooking spray then lay tortilla into pan then add chicken mushroom/onions, then break up Cabot cheese and let tortilla cook until browned and then fold over like into a taco and done!!! mmmmm....I might just be making that again soon.....
Yeah so for dinner last night I made myself a mini quesadilla, I think I will post my recipe:Quesadilla:
1 Lo Carb Whole Wheat Tortilla
4 oz Chicken Breast chopped
1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese
1 Slice Cabot 75% Less Fat Cheddar Cheese
Fresh Cilantro to Taste
1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced onions
Guacamole:
1/2 Advocado
3 Small Cherry Tomatoes
Garlic Powder to Taste
Chopped Onions to Taste
Fresh Cilantro to Taste
Half fresh Lime
Sea Salt
For the guacamole I start with putting the advocado and tomato and just keep adding the remaining ingredients and mixing in a food processor to taste.
For the quesadilla I first sautee the onions and mushrooms then put to side. Then I spread Laughing Cow cheese on one side of tortilla spray pan with cooking spray then lay tortilla into pan then add chicken mushroom/onions, then break up Cabot cheese and let tortilla cook until browned and then fold over like into a taco and done!!! mmmmm....I might just be making that again soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment