This is my kick ass breakfast this morning? What the hell is that on that plate you say? Yeah I'm weird, I prepare my own foods in the Christen version, I like to be healthy 75% of time. Recipe:Christen's Healthy Pancakes
1/3 cup quick cooking oats
1/3 cup egg whites or egg beaters
1 Tbsp Trader Joe's Pancake & Waffle Mix
2 packets Splenda or Stevia (better)
1 tbsp Trader Joe's Fiber Powder
Add water and stir to make batter-like consistancy
Cook pancakes! Paired with Trader Joe's Turkey Bacon and Walden Farms (miracle stuff I tell ya, its sugar/carb/calorie free tastes EXACTLY like--->) Maple Syrup.
Okay back to the BLOG.
What is the purpose of this blogging thing?
Alright, so in starting this deal I am hoping to accomplish several things:
1. Journal my thoughts, feelings, ideas with words and pics, maybe Ill wanna look back on it one day =0P Besides writing helps me getting out my feelings I'm FABULOUS at hiding.
2. Post some cool shite, new findings, etc. in beautiful Portland.
3. Keep myself productive and accountable, doing my 'blog homework' will keep me evolving emotionally, physically!
Alrighty, whats going on today?? Well today is OFFICIALLY
Day 2 of UNEMPLOYMENT IN PDX
Why did I quit my job? Because it sucked I tell ya. First of all I worked at a mall (yuck) and worked for a company that most people think is not very reputable (gold buyers, ahem) . Congratulations company, I gave 3 months of my life to you! So, anywho, I saved a lil money, paid the rent for the next couple months, now I'm good to go, ready to find something I love to do.....
who knows....working with animals....getting back into painting/drawing...working with FOOD!!....maybe all of these? I have learned that when you are open to possibilities opportunities will come your way....
who knows....working with animals....getting back into painting/drawing...working with FOOD!!....maybe all of these? I have learned that when you are open to possibilities opportunities will come your way....
So right now I'm working on the process of becoming an egg donor. I'm 29 years old and I do NOT see having children anytime soon or possibly ever. Why am I wasting my perfectly good eggs then?? Fear not! Why not donate them to a couple who can't conceive? And I'm not gonna lie I could use the extra cash hence that whole unemployment deal. =0)

So today I set up a phone appointment for next Wednesday with the company to discuss my profile learn more about my family history, etc. I'm super excited because the coordinator Betsy I'm working with said that based on my profile info and pictures sent in so far they shouldn't have any problem finding a match for me! YAAY. Being helpful feels awesome.
So what else to do today?
Well I officially feel like I've been hit by a truck (YESSS!!) from the past two d
ays workouts so NO workout today!!
Right now I'm sitting in an awesome neighborhood cafe having a kickass Americano. Mmmm espresso.
Time to get into some trouble. More Later.

So today I set up a phone appointment for next Wednesday with the company to discuss my profile learn more about my family history, etc. I'm super excited because the coordinator Betsy I'm working with said that based on my profile info and pictures sent in so far they shouldn't have any problem finding a match for me! YAAY. Being helpful feels awesome.
So what else to do today?
Well I officially feel like I've been hit by a truck (YESSS!!) from the past two d
ays workouts so NO workout today!!Right now I'm sitting in an awesome neighborhood cafe having a kickass Americano. Mmmm espresso.
Time to get into some trouble. More Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment